Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

 "Fire & Air are natural friends & mutually interdependent. Air vivifies Fire, encouraging Fire to burn ever brighter & the children, flames, to leap higher. Patience & perseverance will result in a beneficial settlement.', Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Perseverance seems to be growing within me, a quality I call my Lion. Time in & time out of my life is constantly calling for perseverance. It is becoming a strength within me. As I become older I see the thread of it that runs through me over & over again. The length & breath of my life has encountered much need for the heat of this. My love is Air & he partners me perfectly, as we travel the alchemy of our work. 

Alchemy is not set to one grid, there are many pots boiling, & so there are many different positions that repeat. I've learned that one position is in completion & another position is just beginning. This is where I am in this position today, with this pot that is related to the whole world alchemy. Persevere, because you are ready. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#2 Pleiadian Inner Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This creates the will necessary to engage in the function of Manifestation of Dream discernment. [Visit our site for more; www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.