Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

 "Fire & Air are natural friends & mutually interdependent. Air vivifies Fire, encouraging Fire to burn ever brighter & the children, flames, to leap higher. Patience & perseverance will result in a beneficial settlement. Stick-ability can be more important than ability.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

"Trying to convey this more strongly in my daily life, I become more sticky at every corner. I stick more to my words, I stick more to my focus, I stick more to my mindfulness, I stick more to my potency, I stick more to my resilience, I stick more to my ability to persevere. 

I bring my thought back to these points over & over today & hope it will mature into a compassionate pattern of living. When the alchemy comes up in the beginning awarenesses of the day, it is always safe to sit inside the cauldron of attention to its voice. Sometimes one feels one doesn't have this kind of time, but actually this kind of time  makes time. The sun just moved more brightly out, & I think I'll have a swing to feel it more. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#26 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

Respect Is Recognition, Not Fear

Be centered. Be guided. Be known. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.