Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Ether Seed of Air: Logos, The Word

 "A successful change of heart, circumstances, place, or perspective is dependent upon paying attention to details & planning carefully. It is necessary to sense your heart, listen to your feelings, & speak from deep inside. When the head occludes the heart, intuition (inner tutor) is smothered.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Opening up my own heart, listening for the inner tutor, always announcing the Word, the Logos, that is speaking deep within me. I begin to occur differently in this world. I occur as someone distanced, but yet up close. I take all the distance & crease it over & over again, so I can hear the Logos up close. I do this in ways of love, creativity, expression, & I honestly portray who I am, who I have been, & who I will be. Logos, the Word that creates the future. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


#4 Pleiadian Inner Creativity Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This creates the particlization of molecular energy into projected movement through dimensional space & time. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.