Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

 "The bitter with the sweet, highs & lows, peaks & valleys, all coagulate at this time enabling personal integration & growth. A germinal vision of the ideal will eventually lift you beyond any presently perceived circumstances of mediocrity.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Keeping the flow steady I hold this germinal vision in the palm of my hand, in the heart of my heart, the sound of my soul. I occupy a new space inside the fold, a fold that pockets me so I can begin. I begin with image, I begin with word, I begin with renewal. I put my foot down on the Earth & I allow the Ethers to roll through me, above & below, inside to outside. Let the images & words flow.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#2 Pleiadian Outer Creativity Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This symbol causes this movement to the field of doubt. Apply it when misunderstanding is misperceived. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.