Pages

Monday, December 6, 2021

Fire Seed of Ether: Transmutation

 "Fire Seed of Ether (Space), this portends a beneficial change in your current situation. The change may be one of physical locality or an alteration of mental perspective. Such a change, if handled correctly, will be fruitful in the realms of company or personal re-organization, spiritual growth, & creative inspiration.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I am learning to POCKET myself. This is focusing myself right into the center of what is within me, here now. This is what I do know, feel, & understand. This is the seed of the moment. This I have learned in the last three weeks & it is in itself a vast immense understanding. When I POCKET myself, I come to what is real, squared, & ready. All else is not in this place. I am staying within it faster & faster, as I accommodate myself differently. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#6 Flower Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

Rosemary, Bluebell, Dandelion 

This trinity system mobilizes the accentual volume coordinator that creates the volume flow cubism, that tranquilizes the Body Zero response system, so that skin tone changes can occur with minimal discomfortal responses. [Visit: www.situlacodex.com/flower-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.