Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2021

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

 "Fire and Air are natural friends & mutually interdependent. Air vitalizes & vivifies Fire, encouraging Fire to burn ever brighter & the children, flames, to leap higher. Stick-ability can be more important than ability.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Perseverance, what an alchemy for Christmas morning, although I do feel it. There was such a rumble last night & I had to persevere & pocket myself in such a way, so that I could keep the flame lit. Tiny thoughts, big breaths, grateful mind. Maybe it was just a piece of meat not digested well. Visited by a few spirits who wanted me to not worry, to pocket myself inside my Christmas stocking. A bit of light peeking out through the weave, a few bells to call me home. Perseverance, a piece of property worth owning for Christmas. Filling all my pockets & all my stockings with all the light I can hold. Merry Christmas & congratulations, we made it through, all in one the night. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#11 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This Imprint balances the holographic vortexial energy systems that penetration of energy beyond Self can be received more easily. This allows the spirit of the Dream to enter into an intimate daily relationship with one's life. [ Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.