Pages

Friday, December 10, 2021

Air Seed of Fire: Mutual Harmony

 "Fire & Air are interdependent. Air fulfills itself by ever feeding Fire, & Fire is grateful. Success is contingent upon finding the bridge joining the enthusiastic doer with the idealistic conceiver. An initial phase of introspection will resolve into a condition of beneficial settlement.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Bridging the self within one's own alchemy takes courage, time, & allowance. With snow drifted lightly on my world, I embody more heat & breath. 

Making sure I notice all that now surrounds me. I am content with the content that now employs my life.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#1 Manifestational Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This Imprint works with the perceptional sequential force of thought form colloidal process, of being within the dream power of omnidirectional support. [Visit our site for more: www.situalcodex.com/manifestational-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.