Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Ether Seed of Earth: Gestation

 "The Egg is well fertilized & has survived a prior testing phase. Soon the chick will break free & lay its own golden eggs, each a miniature Alembic. The current stress is actually a foreshadowing of successful futures.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Swaddling myself early; in meditation, lymphatic massage, vertigo points, acupressure points, ice to the back of my head, chakra meditation, all part of loving myself in gestation inside of the Alembic Egg. I potentize my awareness of the heart-mind-body flow. All sequences emerging & creative images sitting quietly within me. I employ gestation as a real place in time. Allowing a Squared Perspective to emerge. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#6 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This Imprint activates the cellular memory matrix on all levels. This allows highest Potential for Self to vibrate into manifested Wholeness, which potentates the Dream into Beingness. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.