Pages

Monday, December 20, 2021

Ether Seed of Ether (Space): Rebirth

"Space (Ether) is always pregnant with freedom & possibilities of fresh starts & new approaches. Ether always forecasts an optimum period for dramatic shifts in regards to persons, places, or things. The theme now is change, fresh starts, renewal, expansion of business or personal pursuits, rebirth, travel, rejuvenation, & regeneration.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Sitting inside the coils of a spiral, I climb up through the regeneration volumes of inner maturation & I feel the process of renewal beginning to run through my system. This is the passage one makes to be in a new rhythm, a new year, a new pattern, a new vision, a new landscape. 

This in its self is acreage, territory, & taking up space. I begin to take up space in a new way, even to me, & I learn to locate my compass in a very strong circumpheric manner. Eagle eye, raven wing, panther breath, owl's view, potency in one drop of need realized. This for me is renewal. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


 #14 Body Zero Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This Imprintsial Pattern creates a rotational harmonica vocalizer. This allows Body Zero to respond tao the triaxillary vocal cord system, created through the trinity vibration of Self., speaking to Self, above & below, side to side, & inside outside. This will also facilitate the autonomic flow of the universal sound to balance Body Zero tissue tone. [Visit for more: www.situlacodex.com/body-zero ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.