Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2021

Earth Seed of Air: Aspiration

"Earth & Air are neither friends nor enemies; they tend to exist in mutual exclusion; it requires great patience & coaxing to bring Earth & Air into a state of cohabitation. This is a good phase for starting & building the base for the future. Make certain you have included all elements.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Sitting into Gaia more deeply, I find the digging goes deeper than ever before. I take deep breaths to balance my way forward & it calms me. I am nestled & swaddled within the Earth as I travel forward through. Air fills me with hope as I uncover the treasures of my longing. We must include Water & Fire to make our way, & by bathing with Fire & drying with Water we succeed in building the foundation solid & our dreams reach upward. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


 #3 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

Oneness of Centers Centered in Center

Bring forth from within the clarity of your center & you will find all centers centered in the one clairty. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.