Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

 "This is a time to progress through extroverted self-expression coupled with reaching out & engaging other people in a cooperative endeavor that suits your plans, but will be mutually beneficial to others. Water & Fire are mutually antagonistic, and both are needed to drive a locomotive successfully. Water & Fire in the right proportions, are needed for growth.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

"The gathering of winter wraps itself around me like a companion, I open myself to its voice & listen deeply to the gifts it unfolds. The day, for me, rises with hope & grace. I am making myself available to the friendship of this day as it reaches out and engages me to endeavor an open ear to the sounds of this season. Making sure I encounter the spirit of this time, I write into the day its measure & tone. The Watery emotion within time brings space its countenance as it drives forward the successful maneuvering through, over, & beyond illusions & obstacles. Resting in the warmth of December, I relish the rest.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#2 Pleiadian Inner Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This creates the will necessary to engage in the function of Manifestation of Dream discernment. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.