Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

 "Fire Seed of Fire is the most primeval Element of all. Fire is the alchemist's supreme tool & conundrum. Resolve as a noun means decisiveness & determination. Resolve dancing as a verb allows you to solve the problems.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Sitting inside the more elongated swing of the cycle, I prepare for a whole new year. I create resolve within me at the end of one cycle & the beginning of another. I look through all the creativity of my life & at this age I start to get more than an inkling of who I am & what it is all about. This is what it is what it is to sit inside of resolve. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#6 Pleiadian Outer Creativity Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This symbol causes the Body Zero to know the Self beyond third dimension limitations, to full dimensional awareness consciousness. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.