Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Ether Seed of Air: Logos, The Word

 "A successful change of heart, circumstances, place, or perspective is dependent upon paying attention to details & planning carefully. A window of opportunity is opening, the chance to make a fresh start. When the head occludes the heart, intuition (inner tutor) is smothered.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Walking through all my body parts I sit down & see if I'm ready. Where can the heart move within me that allows the most permission, the most room, the most intuitive perspective? Where can the Word be that it can reside gently within me? Where can I give myself permission to speak beyond all the language requirements held within English? 

Where is there room for the grunt & the growl, the elation, & the full nectar of relationship with the Word? I conquer language every day when I begin to write. The mind has to take the back seat in my car. My heart wraps around me & I begin.  The heart never moves words the way they are defined by the mind. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#31 Body Zero Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

Tribinary focus is the Imprintsial momentum of this Imprint & it focuses the tribinary axis into the exact angle for penetrational formulation of time spent into Trinary speed calculation. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/body-zero ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.