Pages

Friday, October 15, 2021

Water Seed of Water: Diplomacy

 "Water , sometimes described as the universal solvent, is the feminine power of cooperation opposed to masculine competition. All water (liquid) flows, washes, adapts, & brings nurturance's respite to the wastelands of our lives. This Fluid mobility is the essence of adjusting to the ever-changing circumstances we experience. Some problems can be best 'solved' by being 'dissolved' gently, subsequently 'absolved'. This is an auspicious time to enjoy the fruits of meditation, self-hypnosis, deep relaxation.', Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Slept good & deep, but woke up early more swaddled. When I ask to sleep & dream with the hive & the bees in our garden, I am always swaddled. I ask to take in deeply the Intention of who I am.

Before sleeping I ask to recapitulate the day & the precious feeling, sights, sounds, senses & feelings of my day. This is delicious & helps me be much more grateful & visioned in my life. So I remember the taste of grapefruit, the fragrance of the Garden, sitting with Robert & snuggled on the swing, the hummingbird that flew into my face, the taste of toast with a fresh egg.

The music of the Lemniscate by Kristina, listening to David, & playing puppetry & laughing realizing his voice is becoming like my son Daniel, so strong & sweet. It is the Lemniscate of flow with one's life that brings the ordinary to the extra ordinary, this creates a diplomacy that one would miss in all the rush, clamor, & push of demand.

Diplomacy comes out of this gesture with the flow of all the life we are given & moves us into the power of gratefulness, joy, & beauty. This is the participation with the spell of my own appetite that keeps me in wonder.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#17 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

Allow the Trust

Allow the trust to feed you. Allow the trust to clothe you. Allow the trust to open you. Allow the trust to heal you. Allow the trust to take you Home. It is in the allowing that all is done. [Visit our site for more www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.