Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Earth Seed of Air: Aspiration

 "Air, the Seed is the deep wellspring of inspiration (filled with the spirit). Do not turn your foundation into cement prematurely, by becoming obsessed with the material elements at the expense of creativity & idealism. This is a good phase for starting & building the base for the future. Make certain you have included all elements.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas"Our culture has divorced mind & body (cartesian dualism), brain & spinal cord (instinct), cerebral cortex & limbic system (appropriateness): slain intuition (inner tutor) for logic & castrated emotion for thinking.", Dr. John Mumford, A Charka & Kundilini Workbook.

Today the heart of me is starting to build strength within me. I have asked for help & much is given, for me it is not always seen, but it is always felt.

I rose early, did my yoga, meditation, walked, & chi gong, all I embrace fiercely to help me in building the base for the future. To feel inside one's own center fold is to be aware that a decision has been made.

My life at present is corrugating itself so I can see up close what is or has become distant. The folding process of leaning into it is now more easily done this week.

We emanate our own beauty & the self of all life support us, we learn to 'Walk in Beauty', an An American Indian Prayer I so love. Listened to Randy Veitenheimer, [www.energydoktor.com] the other night speak of this & it is so nurtured me.

Within everything is the seed of everything. All that is without thee also is within.', Solomon Trismosin, Alchemical Wanderings.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity



#5 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

Above and Below

What is said must be done, and what is done must be said, in order fir one to come into clarity within one's Self. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.