Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Fire Seed of Earth: Alchemy

 "The Cubic Stone is being fired in the furnace of desire. Too much heat & it cracks; too little & it is half-baked & will not survive seasonal inclemencies. Everything moves in phases, & the Chaos you may be experiencing is but an appearance over-laying order & rhythm. All human success results from the discernment of patterns in nature. Someone once said that 'civilization is the intelligent monitor of e-motion'; feeling is a method of kindling a blaze, & with the right mixture of fire & care, the circumstances portend well for the future.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Inside my day is nested another day & inside of it is another day. Does life ever feel you have lived more deeply in one? It seems the more I let it evolve the more I am able to conceive, & this makes one day nested into many.

This in itself is an expressional code that allows us to mix all the elements more quickly, without resistance to what is given. I feel I must tunnel my way through with the power of trust, listening , & making myself familiar with my own intention.

Intention is the 3rd level of the nesting needed, for a day to console & reach all things needed. I employ myself to listen with so much feeling that I become more sensing & feel truth when it first emerges.

This truth does not mean judgment, but instead discernment. In that a day can relate to us in its trinary code of knowing, feeling, & recognition, the Opus.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#1 Pleiadian Inner Creativity Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This creates point of clarity movement penetration. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creatiity-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.