Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

" A change is ensuing in which the flame is almost ready to reach across the abyss of space; on the back of the wind. Allowing yourself more freedom, extroversion, entertainment, & self expression will assist your plan to be 'hatched out' of the Cosmic Egg (Ether). The fire triangle (usually apex down) is both a logogram of universal women & the 'yoni' (sanskrit Kama Rupa; shape or form of desire), the gate to all pleasure & birth. Women can blend optimism & cooperation, enthusiasm, & gentleness into a harmonious brew; therefore note well "The operation as the ancients say, is in truth convenient for Women." Basil Valentine 1500 A.D., Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I so needed to hear this one today & it insures that I, as a woman, have valuable insights in this world, because of my very own nature, as a woman who has birthed 5.

Motherhood in this world does not even get social security, if she only has raised children & cared for the home. Amazing, because I get social security only for the years I was a nurse or created a business in my home.

Amazing that the males who secured this had not so long ago sat in a high chair or fed from the breast. I am more secured in this world by my own regard for this time spent.

Childbirth, my own feminine cycles, raising my 4 sons & daughter, all has given to me, as a writer & artist & mystic more than any school I could have entered. Yes, we are more able to negotiate most anything, because we have lived inside of it. Embodiment is the greatest teacher of love, balance, compassion, & genius.

Incubation, a very rounded way of balancing, creating, & allowing. Let us sit into the beauty of what is convenient to women & give them a time at the table as women, not woman trying to be a man. I am so grateful to be educated by my heart-body, that is so seldom given a certificate.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity



#7 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This Imprint correlates all past selves into wholeness of Being now. [ Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.