Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

"This is the time to rearrange your plans carefully & go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant & which are not. Ultimately this change can be very beneficial, allowing you to tie up loose ends, bury the past, & enter a new positive phase. A doorway out is opening. Change as a noun means the result of making something different, while change as a verb carries the implication to make something different.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

It feels like we have been deeply in this for weeks. I feel a bit split between who I am now & who I was before I initiated myself into change. Old patterns that are familiar emerge & times, & they surprise me. They are more under the flesh, not so much on top.

They are old resistances that are not really mine, but in younger years forced to bend into. Old scars that ripple around the nerves like a glitch. I have asked for this awareness, but did not completely realize where they actually lay within my mind & feelings as resistance to a new equational space.

 I now open up to this awareness & receive it, even if it feels literally uncomfortable in the nervous system. I open myself up to change, even if it is uncomfortable & I know more of who I truly am without my life-long training.

Springing myself loose from the old cut of pattern & walking out of the cages of my earlier life. How does the nightingale sing once again? The graces of now allows me to sing.  ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#16 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint delineates resonation of movement into center of movement, from movement through vibratory interference. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.