Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

 "In the human sphere, Fire elicits 'burning passion' & aspiration for illumination. 'Love is of the Phoenix kind, & burns itself with self-made fire to breed still new birds in the mind from ashes of desire.', Fulke Greville, The Phoenix Kind. 'Resolve, as a noun, means decisiveness & determination. If the embers are dying, you need resolve to 'stoke the fire of enthusiasm. Only by enthusiasm & resolve can a solution be reached. Resolve, dancing as a verb, allows you to solve the problem.', Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Slept well & dreams very close when I woke, like its own floating world. Much must be moving for Resolve to come up twice in the same week. Today is our class & I am looking forward to its insights, which feeds us all for the next week, & even more when it comes around for the 2nd time.

Playing Christmas music just to levitate things on this day. Music creates, for me, a hol i ness in my world of fire & enthusiasm. I rest with music & create all day with its assistance in entering many realms.

My son, Tom, always loved music, like Beethoven, Bach, & Heavy Metal, all pattern breakers & he definitely is one in my life & his world. He has finally realized it is true. As he has grown into a father & man, I have found him so often there for me breaking patterns, so I can survive as who I am.

The diversity of our children is such a gift if you are a creative. You will never be completely crazy to all of them at the same time. Grateful I am for 1 daughter & 4 sons. Resolve always comes into my life as we all create in this 'human sphere'.

Listening for the forgotten words of the gracious life of love.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity  


#14 Omnidirectional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

Harmonical Patterning Reconstructor

Vibrational Imprint of the harmonica pattern that evaluates & reconstructs the Holographic Projection, into the 3rd dimensional reality as seen, so that it can be Known & Felt Omnidirectionally... How to reconstruct patterns. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/omnidirectional-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.