Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Water Seed of Earth: Alliances

"Water nourishes Earth & Earth is Water's Chalice. Water & Earth are lovers. It is appropriate to move from the subjective world of planning to the objective world of concretely instigating. Positive action is called for. Initiative is the Initiation of Reality. Vigorously pursuing your aim will bring bonuses. An Alliance of great benefit is available.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Feeling a bit boated & floating in deep water this morning, I begin to put up my sail. I am coursed by my own timing & I accommodate oars. I row myself close to shore, but I begin to be more open to the moving waters.

I have counted up my equipment & I find I am well packed & ready for the push off. I have been out many times on this 'see', but we have not been out so alone & so well equipped. We are more confided into our own blueprint & a bit like Owl & Turtle, or Frog & Toad.

Always small adventures that row into big tales. Big pieces of art, large books, Big letters of courage. We have a cabin below we can retreat into, but a long vision to see our way. We do not lose our Place as we begin to go more outward into deeper waters.

We have a good sail & protective ways of being. Alliances are now felt on both sides & we honor the thread of guidance from within. We witness the posture of Reach & employ longer arms & bigger feet. We let the air out of our bubble & engage a larger craft that now comes ashore.  ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity





 #5 Body Zero Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This Imprintsial Pattern creates the processional equalizer. This facilitates Body Zero organ readjustment of body, form, time, & space. Body, form, time, & space is spacialized so that organ response can be adjust in a more acclimatic calculation. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/body-zero ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.