Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

 "Allowing yourself more freedom, extroversion, entertainment, & self-expression will assist your plan to be 'hatched out' of the Cosmic Egg (Ether). Injecting light-heartedness, gaiety, into the atmosphere will reduce the tendency of wildfires turning into infernos. Let your problem become an alchemical work in which your Fire, or optimism, is heating the incubator, the Aemblic glass egg (Ether), exactly in the right way. Devote yourself to turning the flame up with optimism & brightness in the 1st half of the allotted time span, then for the 2nd half turn off the heat & attend to cooling the Aemblic, watch carefully, the process is excellent.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Slept deep & waking up gently to allow the composing of my thoughts to brighten me. A day begins with the recap of the beauty of the day before. Gratefulness is key to optimism for me. I engender many new ways in this time when I follow my enthusiasms.

Once I pull the thread of gratefulness, I can begin in the way I need. The comfort being in my own place, not one of another's. There are many memories that guardian us so we can maintain our brightness & even assist the sun in setting. Robert & I spoke of changing our evening priorities & allowing a slower gentler ease of entering our dreaming together.

Making more room for what we hold inside, rather than the sounds that wrap around our day & try to pull us down. Yes, more room for our own brightness. We should honor our own light & be the light at the end of the tunnel of sleep.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity 


#11 Flower Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

Mugwort, Yellow Jasmine, Lavender

This trintizational volume vocalizer is the processional pentacle that envelops the form felt, before manifestational process is actually seen. This trinity will help evolve the form felt in the dream of the Heart of Gold, to find formalization equational  balance, to manifest in the next level without mutational slips. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/flower-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.