Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2021

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

 "Fire & Air are natural friends & mutually interdependent. Air vitalizes & vivifies Fire, encouraging Fire to burn even brighter & the children, the flames, to leap higher. A period of introversion & sluggishness is coming to an end.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I am Fire & Robert is Air & we find this is a perfect collaboration for our life work & relationship. I never tire of him & he never tires of me & this is the relationship we are & one that is required for our work.

Up early to do a deeper yoga to loosen up tight muscles. I'll use Solomon's Seal oil to loosen what is tight & tighten what is loose. 

The feeling of the foundation being built under the reclamation of 30 years of work is a loosening & tightening of one level of creativity into another, as one builds there is a certain tearing down of what will not apply any longer.

New ways of seeing & realizing are moving into place, & I must watch carefully what I actually pick up & place. I am settling into a new circumference of my registry of self & the perseverance needed feels a bit too heavy.

I am realizing more of what I hold in my hand & asking if that is really what I want to use. This includes feeling & thought & responses to them that have become more habitual than actually part of now. Listening deeper to where I come from & why. Purpose, a gesture of trust for me.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#6 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This Imprint activates the cellular memory matrix on all levels. This allows the Highest Potential for Self to vibrate into Manifested Wholeness, which potentates the Dream into Beingness. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.