Pages

Monday, October 4, 2021

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

 "This is a time to rearrange your plans carefully & go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant & which are not. Sift the chaff from the wheat. Any anxiety you may be experiencing is the result of an awareness of impending change, or resistance to this growing seed of modification or re-working. It is important to discriminate between change as a verb or noun. Ultimately, this change can be very beneficial, allowing you to tie up loose ends, bury the past, & enter a new positive phase.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Opening up to change is not always easy for me & other times I am chomping at the bit. This one seems to keep sliding around the corner of things.

I try to awaken myself to its fine hairs of emergence, so I will flow with it. Slept well, but many new small elements of finer threads, some to be felt on awakening & once asleep again.

 I feel tiny twists of the thread, as I begin today. Like everything went into slow motion, so I will be able to be more aware. Signals happen between the lines more than on them. I will myself to surrender to the bend needed today, & open to the small wise voice behind the door calling to me.

There is a new thread & I must give room for its movement in through the needle of Intent, so the ease of this day might be felt. Making room for stereo sound.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity 


#4 Body Zero Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This Imprintsial Pattern creates the force field equalizer. This enables Body Zero to move without interruptial patterns that interfere with the clarity of its recalculation & actualization of angelic form. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/body-zero ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.