Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Water Seed of Fire: Creative Tension

"When this alchemical position is needed to be understood it often personifies a condition of mutual antagonism present in our lives at multiple levels. A conflict between what we feel & what we think or do. It requires a skillful alchemist to burn Fire under Water & indeed Fire upon a bed of Water. Success is assured when you bathe with Fire & dry with Water.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I feel at times I am in competition with time itself. I try to make more time inside of time itself. I try different angles to enter time, where I create less disturbance so I can move through it so easy, that I can actually increase it.

I now find that waiting for time increases it for me. I don't have to reset or regroup as often, & I can see more that is around me that I thought I did not have time for.

Slow motion begins to happen where time multiples inside itself. To move more smoothly through this position I must let time have its dance with me. After all it did buy a ticket. We will have a dance across the room & then have a cup of tea, & bathe with Fire & dry with Water. Getting an early start on this hot seat.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity

 


#2 Pleiadian Inner Creativity Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This creates the will necessary to engage in the function of Manifestation of Dream discernment. [ Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.