Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization


“ This is a time to progress through extroverted self expression coupled with reaching out & engaging other people in a cooperative endeavor that suits your plans, but will be mutually beneficial to others. Water & fire are mutually antagonistic but both are necessary to drive a locomotive successfully. Water & fire in the right proportions are needed for growth. The result is germination followed by sprouting & shoots appearing above ground. You are the alchemical in the fire phase of development.”, Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Yes, this day woke up with a precision to meet. The cellular meeting can make a whole new memory set. The solid variety of my life supports the generative column of support I need mentally, spiritually, & physically.

The square of my perspective heightens the supportive degrees of love I give & receive. When I am ready for the assorted volumes of what I need & what I give I can move smoothly. The nature of life invokes us each day in our clarity & the many moving unclarities outside ourselves.

Much of society is involved in the social media of this world that cannot always support. The more I am involved in my own spiritual media that is from within, but not part of a set creed the more I can build my own support & truth without losing it all in a vaporizing agenda of my own enthusiasm. 

I can hold it, center it, & generate myself with it.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.