Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Air Seed of Fire: Mutual Harmony

"Fire & Air are interdependent. Air fills itself by ever feeding Fire, & Fire is grateful. A new dimension of satisfaction can prevail by eschewing both dependent & independent stances for a relationship of interdependence & creative cooperation. Success is contingent upon finding the bridge joining the enthusiastic doer & the idealistic conceiver. An initial phase of introspective withdrawal will resolve into a condition of beneficial settlement.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Feeling my way toward this I check myself to be open to given. The perspective of change always holds potential in it & I must stay open to this potential, so that I do not hurt myself by pushing too hard.

Allow the resonance of my life to speak to me. If I only watch myself more closely I will see what is already in my found. Listening to my hip last night I realized I sleep in certain positions & so we changed sides & it is much better.

Pushing too hard from my left I found I must reach from my right instead for awhile, to balance, much better. We have both left & right, feeling & knowing, within us & to create a mutual harmony in our body we must make sure each has their time in the reach of life, & find the bridge of listening & seeing what we already have in our hands.

Listening sometimes feels like it is fast enough, but indeed it is faster than doing.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity   


#15 Holographic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

The equational need in a trinary code is set through this imprint, & motivates the omnidirectional recognition of the trinary beingness that is to be calculated, into the rotational flow of the Holographic Projection. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/holographic-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.