Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Water Seed of Fire: Creative Tension

 "This combination usually produces friction as its elements are in conflict. The tension it takes to hold together is balanced precariously with the tension which blows things apart. Where differences are recognized & the intuitive properties of Water element are combined with the cognitive faculties of the Fire element, the result may be productive in the outer world.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas."Success is assured when you bathe with Fire & dry with Water.", Swami Ramananda.

What a wad that is & it can only be realized when you realize that competitive energy builds that way. When you touch into it, you only do it when you know your intent clearly. Staying in continuous touch with your Intention will keep you clear enough to not get trapped in it. To know who you are is essential & only begin when you are ready to be an intended element.

It is beautiful this morning & being the 1st day of May, the elements are inside of April, but have mostly emerged as May. This is why the creative tension is present, & I realize I have been able to move through this as I have before.

I am the bidder, the calmer, the potentiator, & the existor. The full purpose of this alchemy is to create a whole new universal potency that can love in a deeper sequence. I must bathe with Fire & dry with the flow of Water.

In bathing with Fire, I must flow with heat like Water. I must also allow the waters of my Intent to set my grid work. It is good for me to let my day begin as the other day ends. I can take the heated waters of the day to warm my dreaming, till I am ready to begin again.

~Raven SuSane, Clarity 


#8 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint calculates movement into Self, after Portal entry is granted. The calculation maintains holographic integrity throughout all dimensional movement. [Visit our site for more:

www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. I love the concept of taking the warmth of the day into my dreaming so the new day begins in that warmth again....it has let my intention seek that comfort..thank again for your sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.