Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Air Seed of Air: Supernal Nurturer

"Air feeds Fire, sparkles Water, & nourishes Earth. Air is Jacob's 2-way ladder, from above to below & below to above. The Present requires a conscious 2-way stretch. Become like Janus, the Roman god of the New Year, who looks both back & forward, simultaneously. The future grows out of the present, which in turn is a product of the past. Check which nostril the air is flowing through.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Slipping into this morning quietly & so not even I know exactly the order & nature of things. Morning Chi Gong, yoga & meditation in the Garden, in not a planned way.

Listening for the color & breathing in the moist air of clouds. I allow myself to take in more of what I need & desire for this day. Allowing room for swinging, so that the 2-way stretch can be made.

I embody more room than most mornings & I begin to find I have room to muse. Stepping back from worry & allowing myself to attend the alchemical fire, so it can breathe. Over honing a skill can drain it of its original breath.

If the left nostril is open, I wait until the right nostril is clearer before finalizing anything & that is hard during Maple Tree blooming. She is our Tree Guardian, but quite messy in the spring. Twirly Birds & all.

I love being the Gardener of the Alchemical Plan.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#3 Pleiadian Creativity Outer Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This symbol causes this movement to go beyond sound misperceptions. Apply it when the word is challenged. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. There is no challenge here to the words that help us set our intentions this day!! Thank you for your continual openness to the Divine and your sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.