Pages

Friday, April 30, 2021

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

"A change is ensuing in which the flame is almost ready to reach across the abyss of space, on the back of the wind. Let your problem become an alchemical great work, in which your fire or optimism is heating the incubator, the Alembic glass egg (Ether) exactly in the right way.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I can feel the intricateness & complexity of this position in this phase around. There is a strangeness of something new, something more complex, but simple.

To sit with this strangeness is key. Walk around it & let it walk around you. There is a nerve that has been touched by this strangeness. I must assume I have started, because this strangeness is because of something.

What did I uncover right under my skin? Right under my mycelial layers of life? Something is pulled back & seen. This time I feel something on my plate that I have never had before. It has cracked open & shining its light within me.

I have not, as of yet, found its name. The Mystery lays in many layers deep inside of us. We peel back more each time we ask for a squared perspective. The tell-tale sign is a curled & curved red thread, a spiral from the spine of our creative tension. 

Letting go, I begin the Weave with its Unrolling Incubation.

~Raven SuSane, Clarity


 #5 Holographic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

The momentual overwhelm responsorial pattern that keeps the though ideas concerning unlimitedness from materializing, is resolved through this Imprint, & the state of the abundance of senses in bliss can be processed without interferencial patterns of overwhelm.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/holographic-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for these calming words that bring ease of emotion today, and help dissolve the overwhelm the body feels right now!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.