Pages

Monday, April 19, 2021

Ether Seed of Water: Daring

 “Ether Seed of Water often signals the need to address issues (climbing the heights of success) of psychic acrophobia (fear of heights) & spiritual acrophobia (fear of being lost in open spaces). The current situation beckons you to courageously go outside your comfort zone, if inner growth is to be achieved.”, Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I am in need of the meaning of this time & I am uncomfortable with any phobias that lay just under the skin of my life. The slight pulse of fear that reaches into my current. I have come to embody more, but fear I must embody less. I must become less embodied of many things.

I must stop & quicken my meaning, so I can dare to become more felt in many ways of my life. There is so much that lives in a life, that we are totally unaware of. All of nature goes on with or without us.

Nature will fall into our arms, but how often can we fall into her arms? Can we let go of our courteousness & open raw to the moment? I was never allowed & now I must. Each day is a gift, but how quick are we able to open it? Does our day start when we awaken, does it wait for us, or does it just go on without our awareness?

As I hesitate at the door of success, I wonder what success is & how do we mark it? As I wait at the elevator of reach, do I fear the rise, or the fall? Maybe I have miniaturized my life, because I need to feel the very sides of Immense.

Well, I will dare to hear the answers of the call of the wild.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#25 Omnidirectional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Harmonically Aquavational Equalizer of Life Experiencing 

Vibration of perceptions fluidial balance, within the body frame, while one goes deep into the unconscious memory of Insightual Knowing...How to go deep.

1 comment:

  1. Magical words and insights here..thank you for sharing..I will look into these images today for support!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.