Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

 "Start & emphasize creativity. Deep within the mountain is the alchemist's furnace containing the flame of your vision, the fire radiates the warmth that can germinate the seed of your aspiration. Carefully evaluate what alchemical tools & resources you have-- rather than what you haven't. Be creative, original  & innovative with what is right there now. It is not what you have, but how you use what you have.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

After turning my thought around & around, like a puzzle, I finally realize I am already where I am. I feel my way through an initiatory phase & comply my words to what I already know & feel.

Restoration of self is always strong at this time, & I wonder where I have been. Confusion is a wonderful teacher, & it leaves little unturned. Just like Spring, I must turn over the dirt of myself & always add worms.

The electrical confusion of kundalini has definitely turned me over & over during this passion, & I have had to stay fresh to my practice to assure to balance the flame.

I have spent hours this week walking, laying directly on the earth, to insure my connection with the trees & their direct connection to the mycelial lineage of Gaia.

I have finally settled into some grace, & a new vision of myself begins to center me into the potential & foundation I need. Potential is a very living thing & it asks many questions that seldom needs answers.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#19 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint brings vibrational sound patterning into Self through Highest Potential awareness, from beyond Self. This helps transcend fear & doubt from the past. 

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the notion of all the potentials ahead for us all. The Pattern is awesome and very Fey!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.