Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Water Seed of Fire: Creative Tension

 "It takes a very skillful alchemist to burn Fire under Water, & indeed to float Fire upon a bed of Water. The tension it takes to hold together is balanced precariously with the tension which blows things apart. Where differences are recognized, & the intuitive properties of the Water element are considered with the cognitive faculties of the Fire element, the result may be productive in the outer world.", Swami Ramananand, from Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

When the elements within us cast a shadow upon each other, we become more imbalanced in our outer world. I find at these times I must engage the creative tension & explore how to navigate it in a new way.

I bend into myself & look around & see what I can adjust. My knowing self needs to sit down with my feeling self. They together must intuit their way through, & I must listen carefully to the subtle & unsubtle differences.

 I have one last flat to seed of Water Seed of Fire. Nasturtium's Fire & Lettuce's Water. Moving carefully from inside preparations to outer garden preparation. All vital to the beginning, I must not try to jump to the end with my sight, enthusiasm, & pure love of spring.

I must gradually appear on the horizon & trust the coming of the pulse I am listening for. The pitch of winter is still here a bit, & I must honor it & all its deep gifts that too must enter the Garden Plan.

Allowing the awakening to current gradually like the Garden inside of me. I will manage my current of excitement more gently, so I can land well on my feet.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#16 Manifestational Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint provides the essencesorial transcendent sequentialization, for form set into being, in 3rd dimensionl awareness, & sight seen. This enables every form set to be material in form, & provides the frame for its structural beingness. [ Visit our site for more:

www.situlacodex.com/manifestational-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me so much of the creative tension in financial movements, balancing the desire to expand and the need to have patience as support arrives!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.