Pages

Monday, April 12, 2021

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

 "Water Seed of Ether, presages a coming cycle of enthusiasm followed by a temporary plateau (allowing recuperation & regrouping), & then a sudden growth spurt, ending with a conclusive settlement. Navigating each stage steadily & thoughtfully, creating a synergy with others.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I love this alchemical position because I know I am now in a moving cycle, & I am ready to navigate myself steadily. Well, I do not always know this, but I seek the ability to show up for it.

Took time to meditate deeply & found something I had not found before. I was at war with my expanding mind whose companion had become doubt. All at once I let go & saw how vastly present it was to my heart & my whole life.

When the black pitch came I did not quite realize its beauty & doubt came in. A very black & white kind of thing, Good or Bad, Sacred or evil. I began to see her as all of it & let go of the split. What a vastness & there is so much immense room.

When we become very different there may be a fear that what was familiar will leave forever & we might get lost in the woods, like Handsel & Gretel. Maybe the witch in the woods with the candy shop will eat us up & we cannot ever go home.

I have found that that is so true. If you eat too many delicious things with wings we might become like the evil witch in the woods & consume every bit of light we see. We might even find the village of approval we no longer need, because our beauty is so very deep inside that they may never see it.

We finally see we must go on anyway to another fairytale that always needs the light you have, even if it is slow to show.

~ Raven SuSane


#1 Pleiadian Creativity Inner Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This creates point of clarity movement penetration.

[Visit our site for more: 

www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.