Pages

Friday, April 23, 2021

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

 "A change is ensuing in which the flame is almost ready to reach across the abyss of space, on the back of the wind. Allowing yourself more freedom, extroversion, entertainment, & self-expression will assist your plan to be 'hatched out' of the Cosmic Egg (Ether).", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I feel at times I am riding the edge of my spine. The spine being the network connector & clearly registers through our very Being. This stage of alchemy is especially felt right under the skin, waiting. The many qualities of potentialities wait along its very ridges of travel.

As incubation matures, the skin of our lives feels the stretch. As I encounter life I feel stretched often more from one side or the other. I must try to stretch both, to even my reach. When I walk from more one than the other, I lose my sense of distance & balance.

So now, in Spring, I must be aware to stretch from both sides, so I can mature properly. This proper is the hidden wild's reach into structure with a more intentional seed. 

We all have had to come to the center of ourselves to stay alive. That center is to remain intact as we begin again to reach out. One intention at a time.

~Raven SuSane, Clarity


#13 Manifestational Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint motivates the essence of being in form. This insures that the beingness felt can move its very essence into full vibrational form, instead of partial. [Visit our site for more:

www.situlacodex.com/manifestational-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for words of encouragement that bring light to any hesitancy to fall back. I welcome the stretch to come!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.