Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

 "Water Seed of Ether, presages a coming cycle of enthusiasm followed by a temporary plateau (allowing recuperation & regrouping) & then a sudden growth spurt, ending with a conclusive settlement. Navigate each stage steadily, thoughtfully, creating a synergy with others.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

What an absolutely beautiful day, all spread out before me. I take in the corners & rest in its beauty. There is a very new pattern squaring itself before me & I put my ear to the floor.

I crawl around in my practice to inquire what is shifting from the ground up. This places me in the line of information & understanding. I listen & hear what is softly speaking to me.

I feel the synergy as it gathers around my feet & I stand up to the Cause. I begin to own the very Soul of myself. I build my bridge of communication & empathy from this crawl.

To understand what is mothering, one must crawl, smell, & become aware of what is under our feet. What lifts us up creates a synergy for our future. 

It requires more feeling & knowing, to identify the intensity of speed there is now rolling out our Exquisite Mode, for the embodiment of Spring all lined up on the electrical spring current, like a flock of birds all eyeing us below.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#6 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

The Knowing Is The Grace of Self

The Self of each center is recognized & understood through the knowing, brought through the feeling, & expressed outward through our creativity.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. This speaks of an auspicious day...thank you for expressing its purpose!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.