Pages

Friday, April 16, 2021

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

"A change is ensuing in which the flame is almost ready to reach across the abyss of space, on the back of the wind. Allowing yourself more freedom, extroversion, entertainment, & self-expression will assist your plan to be 'hatched out' of the Cosmic Egg (Ether).", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I sit here at my desk preparing for a day of such that. I love our class play, because it embodies so many questions & answers, & oh so much more of what I never knew.

I am a pioneer in own way, & this I dreamed of as a young girl. To explore something very new, but as comfortable to me as old. I have climbed more fences in my life than I can even take in. I rebel limits, but in turn, create them by my exploration of more.

I love color, no color, & all colors, & this in turn limits in the amount allowed in one place & time. I am over the top to many, but just right for more than I thought.

I am so Fey that my world claps itself awake. Entering a time of words, play, study, creating, exploring, & generating speed that could possibly meet no limits.

The avatars are returning to this World & they are clapping us awake more each day.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


 #8 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Harmonical Balanced Center

Harmony is only found when clarity is one with your own center, then you create clarity & harmony in all your day, & all your day is without doubt, fear, & judgment.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ]






1 comment:

  1. Yes,yes,yes...this is such a gift! This opens our sight of more!! Blessing to your rebel you and all the gifts you continue to share!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.