Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Water Seed of Water: Diplomacy

 "Water sometimes described as the universal solvent is the feminine power of cooperation opposed to masculine competition. All Water (liquid) flows, washes, adapts, & brings nurturing respite to the arid wastelands of our lives. This fluid mobility is the essence of adjusting to the ever-changing circumstances we experience. Time to meditate, deep relaxation. Some problem can be best 'solved' by being 'dissolved' gently & subsequently 'absolved'.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Trying to float myself into place is what opens me now. To live without routine till a new one arrives is my mantra now, & I am starting to feel its rewards.

I allow a permanence to set in place, while I fall deeply into the horizon of this day. I embody more character of self about me, & I open myself to what I feel, rather than what I am told.

I create carefully a diplomacy that envelopes anything that becomes habit instead of word to create more flow. If it does not flow today I will stop & listen & notice why. I have set the course to ease, tea, & contemplative play.

In this I will be able to resolve & dissolve what I feel more fiberally. This in turn sponges me free of un-resolve. Reading Water through these pages in a whole new way of allowance. I provide myself a birth of acceptance & miracles of what flow gives.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#6 Plieadian Creativity Inner Healing Light Imprintsial pattern Deck

This creates the Holographic projection into dimensionalizational Thought. [Visit our site for more:

www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Wow these words speak volumes of comfort for a day of gratitude and ease as I unfold my needs into the flow rather than resisting ease. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.