Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Air Seed of Air: Supernal Nurturer

"The present situation requires a conscious 2-way stretch. Become like Janus, the Roman of the New Year, who looks both back and forward, simultaneously. The future grows out of the present, which in turn is a product of the past. Relaxed alertness is desirable. Watch your P's & Q's, dot your I's & cross your T's. Do nothing superficially., Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

There are so many levels within levels in a life well lived. There is a certain possession of all the elements that happens when we become more aware to what a day actually is.

I follow myself & lead, this is quite a two-way stretch. I open myself to the character I need, so I can understand the meaning of my daily realizations. When the realizations become too many I must ground & lay myself down into myself, so I can dot my I's.

A beautiful morning & it journey's me into such gratefulness & I seem to cover more territory within me. I realize a life is so very deep & a mere day cannot seem to hold it. Life is such an intensity when you become more aware of it.

Each day is huge & at the same time not enough, because I want more than ever before, even in the simplest of ways. It is like when you fall deeply in love, you cannot even begin to share enough of it, because it becomes everything. Your beloved becomes so immense that you never tire of their Presence. 

You cannot even completely contain them, or they you. Each idea you have fills them up & their's you, the Supernal Nurturer. All storms end up electrifying your life, every cell at a time.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#9 Flower Healing Light Impeintsial Pattern Deck

Lady's Mantle, Nasturtium, Ivy

This trinitized vibrational concordance is realized beauty in formulizational equation. It is the key eseencesonary vibration for creation of sight seen totality of harmonica flow, without interruptual vibrational interceptors. This essential concept will bring the equational formalization, of total Body Zero harmonica equation, into penetration of the present matrix system. [Visit our site for more:

www.situlacodex.com/flower-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. "All storms electrify your life, a cell at a time...awesome thought...brilliant concept!! Thank you once again!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.