Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

"Fire Seed of Fire is the most primeval Element of all. Fire is a manifest archetype of creation, power, & birth. In the human sphere, Fire elicits 'burning passion' & aspiration for illumination. Your problem is the alchemical challenge of keeping the flame at just the right intensity, neither so low that the embers die, nor so high that the 'glass egg', or alembic (retort) bursts, ruining the experiment. Enthusiasm is Fire personified, that irresistibly burns away dross, to leave the purified molten gold at the bottom of the crucible. Resolve.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I have gotten up differently this morning, moving more enthusiasm early in my day, but still in a focused calm of awareness. I long for the ease of movement, so I carefully honor my body's timing, as I do my words.

Rain pouring to wash through us all, as if we are longing for a laundry room of allowance. I look at water, I step out into water, I drink water, I am water moving into fire seed of fire.

I begin to float & fire floats on me. I begin the Roll of Exquisite & roll into the enthusiasm needed for Resolve. I have laughed louder & harder during these times, because it is humor, especially my own, that grows me strong enough for the alchemy of Resolve.

I can now 'stoke the fire of enthusiasm' that is needed for resolve & a solution reached. "'Bird in a box', that is now opened. The tin door opens & I walk through. The element of Tin.", Raven SuSane, from the 'Tin Door".

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#8 Pleiadian Creativity Inner Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This creates sound penetration resolution into Holographic Wholeness, from beyond misperception thought.

[Visit our site for more: 

www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your insights of allowing my own enthusiasm to be a beacon this day!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.