Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Ether Seed of Air: Logos-- The Word

"It is necessary to sense your heart, listen to your feelings from deep inside. When the head occludes the heart, intuition (inner tutor) is smothered. A successful change of heart, circumstances, place, or perspective is dependent upon paying attention to details & planning carefully.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Today is a completely new day & there are many new ways to turn around & see, feel, & speak to. I wake up & noticed new ways of knowing myself & the disturbances that seem to try to crowd your meaning with utter disconnectedness.

I watch it & notice I am learning to find myself in the most early or late hours. It is more organic than effort. The mess that life is & can become does not need me to become the cleaning lady. I am a word of listening, I am a palette of color.

I am a potent eye & that is what I must water, grow, & tend to. The mess is always there, even if you tend to it. It does not respond to orderly, but I do. I can continue to be in an orderly space of Self, in a very disorderly world.

My orderly comes out of listening, creating, & moving deeper into my own map of observance. To heal is to connect oneself to the orderly within, that allows the mess of creativity to sweep all disturbances away, as it changes my world.

Then the mess becomes a creating factor of The Word, Logos. Raven (Ether) tinkering with sparklies (Air).

~Raven SuSane, Clarity


 #3 Holographic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Molecular responsible patterns all must be recalculated for each projectional change, in each moment in time. This expressional change requires much intensity of volume, to manage the intricateness of its east position. This exactness, in this dimension, has been blocked.

[Visit our site of more: www.situlacodex.com/holographic-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all the awarenesses these words bring to me and my day.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.