Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Fire Seed of Ether: Transmutation

 "Fire Seed of Ether (Space): This portends a beneficial change in your current situation. Fire embodies the soul of desire, motivation, achievement, & enthusiasm. When combined with Ether (boundless space) it produces a current of limitlessness. Such a change will be fruitful in the realms of company or personal re-organization, spiritual expansion, & creative inspiration.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

At present sleeping very intensely & awakening in many new levels of understanding. Emerging as each level peels back. Meditation before bed is helping me to settle much more easily.

Intention being the called forth of each day, as I awaken to a larger capacity to recognize myself. I watch for the signal of enthusiasm & follow where it goes. The day follows enthusiasm, because that is where the current of limitlessness goes.

As I plant the garden I follow where each plant has the greatest enthusiasm & plant it firmly. So much folding, bending, kneeling, & digging has moved strength & flexibility in me. This helps me on all levels of physical encounter.

This conveys to myself a new foundation that supports me. The alchemy of this is very transmuting & allowing of a much deeper, freer purpose. The nested in my own wilder nature, I incur less damage.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#13 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint works with the vortexial realignment necessary to equalize the difference of discernment between levels of Knowing, Feeling, Recognition, & Understanding, through all levels of existence. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for relating what is so present in our lives!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.