Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

"Water Seed of Ether presages a coming cycle of enthusiasm followed by a temporary plateau (allowing recuperation & re-grouping) & then a sudden growth spurt ending with a conclusive settlement. Navigate each stage steadily & thoughtfully, creating synergy with others. Build solid bridges of communication & emphathy.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Bueatiful day, trying to build my way gently so moving in a more allowing nature to myself. The sweet gentle rain of yesterday is how I should live today.

In the alchemical position it is important for solutions to be found while moving more meditatively through the garden & listening to the greening. This will make us more compassionate with our bodies that are stretching in many new ways, different from Winter's reach.

In winter we dig deeper into our interior world, & in spring we dig deeper in our outer world. Different muscles, different threads using the powers of our bodies more than our minds, but always our hearts.

I must bend into Gaia like a humble heart learning new leanings. The interior of our globe is just as mysterious as its outer appearance. I feel I must lean into the curve of Gaia's round.

I must let go of much to embrace my body in this lean of an Exquisite Roll. I will roll out into the garden today & lean into her roll over the hills & roots of Far Away, & sit into the stem of every flowery reach.

Namaste. See you in the Garden, dear loves.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



 #7 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint correlates all past selves into wholeness of Being now.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.