Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2021

Fire Seed of Earth: Alchemy

 "Great works are performed not by strength but perseverance.", Samuel Johnson, Rasselds:XIII. "The Cubic Stone is being fired in the furnace of Desire. Too much heat & it cracks, too little & it is half baked & will not survive seasonal inclemencies. Everything moves in phases, & the Chaos you may be experiencing is but an appearance overlaying order & rhythm. All human success results from the discernment of patterns of nature.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I will not wrestle with the alchemy of this time. I will sit back & listen for the rhythm & pace myself within it. All decisions have been made, so I will sit deeply & listen to their Cause.

Beautiful morning, I have already gone out & swung in the Garden & listened to the bird's conversations. I can feel the happiness rise in the garden as each plant soaks up the morning sunlight. 

The freedom this gives to my day is immense. Back aching, but legs very much stronger & flexible. I wait to become this flexible inwardly. I canvas myself to create a new self portrait. I need to remember myself at this age & time.

My perspective must be squared in a new frame of love that sees beauty in my older self. I am approaching myself more carefully & much needed respect, as the alchemy of my life reveals more each day of who I really am. I purpose myself each day, as I look into who I am with a different Eye.

"Tis to create & in creating live, a being more intense, that we endow with form our fancy, gaining as we give.", Byron, Childe Harold III, Vi.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#4c Ancient Fey Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This is the System Key that evolves the Rotational Vortexial speed, for recalculatorial assimilation of volume as unlimited in amount.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/ancient-fey-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.