Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Air Seed of Earth: Squaring the Circle

"Air seed of earth, is an ideogram for the classic problem of Greek geometry; to construct a square whose area is equal to that of a given circle, or 'squaring the circle'. This problem can never be solved with a straight edge & compass, as it is an esoteric statement that can only be approached through mental alchemy.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Yes, it is also today & it sits squarely into the momentum it needs. So often we forget that alchemy is on many levels at the same time. We are complex beings that move in an order of balance. We often miss the curve, because we think we have finished, we are many leveled life & this often serves us well.

A beautiful moisture in the garden this morning, & I take in its luxury & bow in gratefulness for its abundance. I will let go of any discomfort, frustration, & tension I have, as I approach the full circumference of Squaring the Circle.

I will take a breath & allow the geometry to work through me. I will equip myself with allowance of the curve that earth is forming, as she moves through this depth of Season. Flower moon, so acknowledged as I pour Stinging Nettle, passion flower, & comfrey infusions into the water I feed the garden of our world with.

As a universal gardener I must be aware of the emotional growth of life now. Stinging nettle (broken heart & home), passion flower ( eliminate the cross),  & comfrey (for strength of movement). 

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#2 Recognition Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Sound Beyond Sound From Center

Hear the word of truth beyond the sounds of misperception, & feel the clarity of center. [Visit our site for more:

www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Your thoughts and words certainly relay the Feeling of deep Knowing of where we are in this time, thank you for being available to these energies!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.