Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Ether Seed of Ether (Space): Rebirth

 "Space (Ether) is always pregnant with freedom & possibilities of fresh starts & new approaches. The chick, pecking its way out of the egg, strengthening neck muscles, so the head will be supported upon escaping the broken shell. Now is the time for 'cracking the cosmic egg'.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Oh my gosh, what a beautiful morning & what a deep breath I can take, because the Garden Plan is 2/3 laid into Place. I feel rested & more calculated, & more connected to Gaia, & the next 10 years.

Settling all into Place & Position for ease & comfort in the next 10 years of our world, our planet, & the Galaxy. All is connected & through this mycelial network of life.

Today we embody Space, give space, & allow space. All my life, since even a small girl, I have worked with the corners of things. I had a small boxed space on my bookshelf, which I shared with 3 sisters, & I made a world in it. I learned to make a world in small & I still do in my art & life.

To make yourself ready for change is to keep to small. A life that packs & unpacks swiftly. It is like this with creativity, having children, & gardening. You must be ready to pack & unpack quickly, easily, & comfortably. After 5 children, I became very agile, flexible, & comfortable at this.

After a woman births a child, she becomes better at birthing herself. She has faced death & come back to maybe face it again another day, another child. I faced death 5 times & then faced the birthing of myself, which almost killed me. My mom had a brave mom, I had a brave mom, my daughter had a brave mom, & now she is a brave mom.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#1 Mainfestational Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint works with the perceptional sequential force of thought form colloidal process, of being within the dream power of omnidirectional support. [Visit our site for more:

www.situlacodex.com/maniferstational-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.