Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Air Seed of Earth: Squaring the Circle

 "Esoteric geometry is the 'measurement of man', the human sprung from Earth (Adam- man of Earth), the humus (soil) whose destiny is to become 'humane'.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Going deeper inside so that I can now feel more of what I want to be outside. Taking the garden deeper into the overlay with itself. Using flowers to prepare dirt for its emotional embracement of balance.

To sit as square inside the circle & feel the rounding happen, not only to me, but the whole garden & then the round world of change spinning. I put comfrey into water to infuse & nurture the ground it grew from.

I make more whole what is inside, so I can place myself more squarely outside. Pitching the forward ahead of itself so the point of reference of this day can be clear. Each point of reference builds & a clear path is more seen.

I am inside the fold of my question & I am not going to rush out before I have my whole answer. Holding a dear friend close right now, I claim her time in my life, because we know how to travel easily together inside the fold of the answer becoming.

I reach once again into the garden & plant lima beans, one of my favorite butter sort of bean. Squaring the circle is a generation of alchemical positions bringing clarity to the present, by the allowing of geometric angles to pass through us over & over again, for a new perspective.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#5 Pleiadian Creativity Inner Healing Imprintsial Patter Deck

This creates the potentized energy to release its misperceptional field space & time lock. Use this to create holographic pain release-- 8th dimension harmonic pattern. [Visit our site for more:

www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.