Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Ether Seed of Ether (Space): Rebirth

"And in your adventure let harmony exist between what you hear & what you speak. Space (Ether) is always pregnant with freedom & possibilities of fresh starts & new approaches.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Sometimes sitting into yourself & noticing what you hear is the most helpful thing one can do. To hear your talk or realize it is their talk is one of the most powerful response.

To stop, listen, & hear yourself, & the talk you hear & watch your response. To notice when certain sounds occur & your repetitive flinching. Stop flinching, step back, & just step as if it is not familiar to who you are.

This has helped me so much, to know myself better. I become less cautious with my own real thought & more cautious of what I hear, that tries to control my mood, acceptance, & forward momentum. As I move more deeply a lot of corridors of curiosity begin to close & I can see my path more clearly, & with much more love & allowing nature of who I am being. 

This in itself accelerates time & allowing the chick, pecking its way out of the egg, more room to strengthen its neck muscles, so the head of your real thoughts can be supported upon escaping the broken shell.

Now is the time for 'cracking the cosmic egg'. Connect the High & Low, & allow yourself to sit in the between, as needed.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity

  


#21 Body Zero Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprintsial Pattern is a causal equalizer. This works with causal sound vibrations that create what the Body Zero permits to pass through its immuniary system. These causal sound vibrations are limited in their vibratory capacity & cause Body Zero to expand its volume flow beyond the volume indicator. This in turn creates the Body Zero's distorted releasial patterns that are not in harmony with Body Zero's flow of movement. 

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/body-zero ]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the pattern and words that stir my heart and mind as I recalibrate my emotions this morning!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.