Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2021

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

"Any successful alchemical process for creating something out of nothing, or somebody out of nobody, is dependent upon building a firm platform, or infrastructure upon solid ground. The Earth in conjunction with Water is good; not too much water, not too little, just right. This is a good cycle in which to set forth boldly & energetically follow your ambitions.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Boldness, at this time of my life seems to count me. I seem to be bolder in my inner ways than out. I maintain my life more intentionally than ever before & I enjoy the peace it gives me, as the world has had to stand more still for itself, I have gained an ally in this.

As we begin to move out more we must take this inner boldness with us. If we leave it behind we will lose one of the most precious allies we have ever had. The courage to boldly stand aside, as many frantically push people aside to go back into the flow without their ally.

We have all had to make friends with a new rhythm & it is this new rhythm that will help shift the world into a more compassionate pose. People matter when we take the time needed to know & feel their needs. Turn the table over & see how quickly the world is trying to forget.

I am going to sit & feel each flower that has come to help us. Know a new way of being. Nasturtium to assimilate, Rosemary to remember, Borage for courage, Rose, all the levels of love, Larkspur, the Universal Sound, Motherwort, for the heart & female embodiment. Boldness marks me with gratitude.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#8 Pleiadian Creativity Inner Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This creates sound penetration resolution into Holographic Wholeness, from beyond misperception thought. [Visit our site for more:

www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ] 

1 comment:

  1. love these words, thank you for sharing your deepest feelings and the boldness you share with the world. thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.