Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

 "Allowing yourself more freedom, extroversion, entertainment, & self expression will assist your plan to be 'hatched out' of the Cosmic Egg (Ether). Injecting light-heartedness & gaiety into the atmosphere will also reduce the tendency of wild fires turning into infernos.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Sitting stronger into the strong I entitle myself with time to settle into the garden as it now is. The message of this position integrates with my feeling of pulling away from the daily expansion & settling  into what now is.

I accompany myself with the recognition of the vastness that surrounds  me. This vastness is more accessible at this time, & the potential of it is now beginning to emerge. I begin to lay open to it & refuse the blindness of the stories that fear it.

If we can just now be with it, we can settle ourselves into it, & much will shift & care for us in whole new ways of support, that we have not known before. Open up to the wave of acceptance that now approaches us from within the seed of Fire.

Ether (Space) holding it within its emotional realm. Let go of the struggle & consume the emotional seed of space & ignite its power within you.

Insight penetrates through this time of Incubation. Mote it Be.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#7 Pleiadian Creativity Outer Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This symbol causes momentual elevation of upward spiral transcendent essence to penetrate deeper into the Body Zero.

[Visit our site for more: 

www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. I will open up more to this wave of acceptance and ignite my ger to receive it all... thank you so much for your generosity!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.