Pages

Monday, May 10, 2021

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

 "A karmic wrapping up of the past with the present is necessary for advancement & the sight of new horizons. The bitter with the sweet, highs & lows, peaks & valleys, all coagulate enabling personal integration at this time, & will give birth to a positive result. A germinal vision of the ideal will lift you beyond any present perceived circumstances of mediocracy.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Mediocracy, a place dreaded, but so necessary to survive the extremes of push. We are navigated throughout life in many ways & even the wrong turn even somehow becomes part of the essential.

One piece not ready to speak, but affronted when set aside. Our lives are full of these idiosyncrasies & we hesitate at times, because of their presence. Sometimes it seems we cannot even add up ABC to any word.

I am in a flux & flow of this at present, &  I am learning to sit in it & not lay judgment on myself. So much has aligned in my life that I am amazed at the willingness to give a much bigger understanding. I will stand in the garden today & allow her to put me into place & position today. 

I will listen to her resonant voices that surround me, that have been planted out of a willingness to balance & hear more. The Fey world sees so beautifully from down under. Australian tea tree is so healing for me in these strainious times.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#4 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

One Clarity, Many Centers of Self

Recognition of Self is the discernment of the individuality of all centers, centered in the one clarity, which is the dream beyond misperceptions of what experiencing really is, beyond the spinning vortexial spiral of life, known as downward spiraling.

[Visit our site more more: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ]

1 comment:

We welcome your comments.